Gain access to the healthcare and other community services you need.
The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and
aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
Enroll in the Missouri Bootheel Healthy Start Fatherhood Program!
Benefits of the MBHS Fatherhood Program
- Leadership Academy
- Substance Misuse Referrals
- Fatherhood Incentive Program
- Workforce Development Referrals
- Parenting Skills Education
- One-On-One Goal Planning
- Fatherhood Advisory Board
- Healthy Relationship Education
- Professional Training’s & Workshops
- 24/7 DAD Program (National Fatherhood Initiative) Classes
- Childcare Reimbursement for MBRC Events & Program Classes
- Transportation or Mileage Reimbursement for MBRC Events & Program Classes
- Child or mother of child MUST be enrolled in the Missouri Bootheel Healthy Start Program (Biological Father, Step Father, or Partner)
- All ages are welcome but if you are under the age of 18 you MUST have parental consent
- Must reside in the counties served (Dunklin, Pemiscot, Scott, New Madrid, & Mississippi)
- No income restrictions
*YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICES EVEN IF YOU ARE ENROLLED IN OTHER PROGRAMS*