Gain access to the healthcare and other community services you need.
Missouri Bootheel Healthy Start’s case managers work with individuals to gain access to the healthcare and other community services they need. Home visitation case management services are available in Dunklin, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot and Scott counties for women who are pregnant and families with children less than 2 years of age.
Case Managers help:
- Assess and determine the needs of individuals and families
- Develop a plan of care to meet those needs
- Assist in locating the nearest available resources or services
- Link individuals and families to the services needed in their communities
- Periodic follow-up to ensure the needs are being met
The MBHS Perinatal Case Management Program works to:
- Reduce infant death rates
- Reduce the incidence of low birth weight babies
- Help women have healthier babies
- Reduce racial and socioeconomic disparities in rates of infant mortality